Thursday, September 1, 2016

My first book.

Will and I went back to New Jersey two weekends ago for a glorious visit at home.  My mom kindly had put all my things in banker boxes and storage bins, and was very excited for me to go through it all and decide what to keep or throw away.  I didn't end up making much progress (sorry, Mama) because we were quickly distracted by the many gems we found.  (I was a prolific author and cartoonist in my day.)  The following is definitely a favorite among the discoveries.  Please enjoy the 20th anniversary edition of my first book, written for an assignment in second grade.  It was a simpler time.

Actually kind of looks like him.


His mom, however, was indifferent.
Ever supportive Barb.

Pew pew pew pew look out for lone Japanese man with laser gun pew pew pew mayday mayday
Happy Marrige!

Only dropped him once or twice.
Wait....John??????????

Back when I thought working in oil and gas meant using a bicycle pump to extract that sweet black gold.
Reagan, praise his name.

Definitely busy.
No one will ever take that away from him.
Also this was back when I thought both candidates waited for the election results together on a stage...  

...Can we make that happen this year?







1 comment: