Thursday, July 28, 2016

Email leak.

You may have noticed some buzz in the news about emails getting leaked all over the place.  We’ve got Hillary’s emails out there thanks to the FBI, we’ve got DNC emails out there thanks to the Russians and Julian Assange.  It’s all very exciting.  I decided I wanted in on the fun and have elected to leak a few of my own emails. 

Some of you may have heard the recent This American Life story of a guy who accidentally receives other people’s emails, on account of his very generic name and email address.  While I like to think I don’t have a completely generic name, I too periodically receive emails that were meant for someone else.  Usually that someone is a Claire O'Connor from Ireland, but there was a string of eHarmony Australia emails for a while too.  I do hope all the Irish emails are meant for the same Claire O'Connor every time.  She could be my alter-ego.  

I received one of these emails this morning, which inspired me to share.  My favorite is probably the very detailed offer for a SillyBilly face painting job, with a darling note from a romantic Daniel O’Mara coming in a close second.  Please enjoy.  (Also forgive the terrible formatting.  Blogger stinks sometimes.)

Today's email.

This is a hen party!  Women only!



Dreamy Dan.

All time favorite.

Jonathan: a good, honest lad.

Helloooooo Steane!



No comments:

Post a Comment