Thursday, December 1, 2016

Reason for the season.

Happy December, blobs.  If we can thank Donald Trump for anything, it might be that his victory has Fox News and lackeys in such an orgasmic tizzy that they might completely forget to freak out about the War on Christmas.  Praise sweet baby Jesus.  The reason for the season.

For my Advent sacrifice, I’m going to give up our president-elect. I find it difficult to prepare a joyful heart for the coming of baby Jesus while I’m dreading the coming of President Trump (which is doing nothing to sooth my sneaking suspicion he is the actual antichrist).  (Relax, I’m being dramatic.)  (Or am I…)  Anyways, my plan is to ignore him.  You all are welcome to join me.  We deserve a break.  After today, the Blob will neither mention his name nor display his image for the rest of 2016.  Instead, you can look forward to my very civilized reviews of the year’s podcasts, books, and shows.  Cheers.

We’ll leave Donald in the care of a trustworthy adult.  Thanks for taking one for the team, Mitt.  Let him wine and dine you, but if he proposes furniture shopping...cover your you-know-what and run.


...the Satan thing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment