Sunday, December 11, 2016

Treat yo'self.

Tuesday dinner: pizza
Wednesday lunch: pizza
Wednesday dinner: birthday pizza
Thursday lunch: office gluttony potluck
Thursday dinner: skipped for my health
Friday dinner: French restaurant birthday burger and fries
Saturday dinner: birthday dinner party feast of cream of cauliflower soup, Caesar salad, braised short rib, mushroom pasta, and ice cream sandwiches

Not listed: alcohol consumed (much); exercise performed (zero)

So accept my regrets for a late blob, but be assured I have kept the cause of becoming a blob close at heart.  And waistband.  My goals this week are to consume only iceberg lettuce and perhaps to exert myself in a physical fashion.

Coming soon: The Blob’s Favorite Podcasts of 2016.  After a short snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment