Thursday, May 19, 2016

News alert.



This just in, folks.  Donald Trump's list of 11 potential Supreme Court picks had hardly finished dominating the cable news cycle when he released another 11 potential candidates just minutes ago.  "I can't believe everyone fell for that first list...Sad!" Trump tweeted.  The second set of 11 seems to more fully encompass Trump's vision for America. Mr. Trump was gracious enough to provide us with a bit of insight for each of his new picks.  Let's take a look.


"Mr. Keller is very, very rich.  I approve this message!"
"Larry could even keep Hillary out of jail.  Not that he would!"
"I love ladies with DUIs!"
"Probably on her period! LOL!"
"Ron has been just great at my rallies.  He would be a great justice!  The best!"
"Jeb!  Give this guy a call!"
"This guy will make America great again!"
"He's very good."
"Simon was the best judge.  Tells it like it is!"
"Here's another woman for all you haters and losers!"

"I love the minorities! The minorities love me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment