Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Soon.

Friends and family, I have good news and news.

Good news: I finally finished Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow.  I now want to read Chernow's biography of George Washington...and I also feel like I need to give Thomas Jefferson another fair shake (I tend to assume the biases of my biographee, so I'm currently thinking TJ is a slippery and conniving son of a gun.  Probably would not be friends with him.  Hamilton, on the other hand...very sexy and totally into it.)  This is all leading me to reevaluate my presidential biography quest.  Will I ever escape the founding fathers?  Shouldn't I read one about Benjamin Franklin?  Is he feeling left out?  Probably.

News: I am taking what I hope will be my LAST ARE on Friday.  (I passed Building Systems!  A vent stack is a stack of vents.)  Send good vibes to San Francisco.  After my exam, I plan to write a more exhaustive review of Alexander Hamilton.  I wanted to do it today, but alas...I must study.  I know you will be waiting at the edge of your seat.  Until then, my faithful readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment