Wednesday, June 22, 2016

An announcement.

Friends, I have purchased the domain “claireblob.com”, and Google tells me that is now a legitimate way to get to this website.  I can also set up email addresses ending in @claireblob.com, which is very exciting.  Let me know if you would like one.  I am reserving claire@claireblob.com for myself, but anything else is available.

I am working on a review of our trip to Italy, but jet lag is preventing further progress.  I promise I will post it this weekend.  (I feel like I’m asking a professor for an extension.  Which I never did because it felt too shameful.  Almost as shameful as the time I had to beg my creative writing professor not to fail me because I completely forgot about the final project.)

**UPDATE: It seems claireblob.com will take you to an error page.  I am upset because Google took my $12 and now I have nothing to show for it.  Plus I have made a fool of myself by advertising a broken link on my blog.  Very embarrassing.  I will get in touch with Google/Will shortly to resolve the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment